Privacy and Security
Account Compromised | Unrecognized Activity
If you notice suspicious activity on your account or believe has been compromised, follow these steps immediately:
1. Lock your account
Get in touch with Multibank io Support right away via page to temporarily block your account. This action restricts anyone from engaging further activities to your Multibank io account.
2. Reset your MultiBank io account password
To prevent further or future unauthorized activity from happening, change your password by simply using the link at your login page. Do this for all your accounts across all your devices.
3. Secure your email and device
Reset your email password and check for any unfamiliar rules, filters, forwarding addresses, or recovery emails. Scan your devices with anti-virus software and ensure that your device software is updated to the latest version. This protects your accounts and devices from potential malware threats that could be used to steal your sign-in credentials to gain unauthorized access to your account(s).
Furthermore, please specify a comprehensive list of your issue(s) in order for us to immediately investigate further. Attach any relevant screenshot(s) which may add context to the case & provide your response to below list of questions:
- When was the last time you successfully logged in and authorized an action on your account?
- Please list any actions that were not authorized by you. Provide the main compromised activity that occurred
- Have you provided your login information to a third party, or did a third party ever have access to your account? (Yes/No)
- Does anyone else have access to your device, mobile phone, or email address? (yes/No)
- What else can you tell us about what happened (e.g., websites you visited, phone numbers that called your, messages you received, unauthorized bank transactions, etc.)
Please note: By submitting this ticket, you are requesting that Multibank io disable your account temporarily.