Deceased Account Holder
In the event of an account member's death, MultiBank io will be able to facilitate transfer of assets in the easiest manner possible. Submit a request via Contact Us page to notify us on the situation and a member of our team will work with you throughout the process.
How to reach out
1. On the Multibank io website, go to our Support page & click Contact Us to submit a request
2. Fill in your name, email & contact number
3. Select “No” under "Are you an existing Multibank io Customer"
4. Select “Other” under Topic
5. Provide a brief description concerning the issue.
Once request is received, our Team will reach out detailing all essential requirements to commence the asset transfer process.
Below are the documents that will be requested from you:
• Death Certificate
• Last Will and Testament - AND/OR - Probate Document (either Probate, Letters Testamentary, Letters of Administration, Affidavit for Collection or Small Estate Affidavit)
• Valid government-issued photo identification of the person(s) named in the letters issued
• A letter signed by the person(s) named in the Probate Documents instructing Multibank io to transfer the full balance to a nominated bank account.
Please keep in mind that the required documentation and processes may differ depending on your region and individual circumstance. If we need additional information, we will request it via email.