What is Identity Verification / KYC?
KYC is a verification process run by our compliance/legal team and stands for "Know Your Client". Since MEX Digital is a regulated entity, you are required to complete our compliance check in order to use our platform to trade.
The Account Verification process is extremely simple at MEX Digital:
1. Simply create your account by submitting your email, phone number, and password, as well as agree to our , click to create an account on our platform.
2. Once you have registered your account and have logged in, go to Identity Verification to begin the KYC process. Follow the prompts to fill-in the required information. On this page you will be required to provide a Valid Proof of ID, Live Selfie Photo (only if applicable) and Proof of Address (optional.
3. To become a verified client that can trade on MEX Digital, please ensure you submit appropriate verification (KYC) documentation:
Notes about KYC and how it is related to what you can trade:
- If you only submit your Proof of ID and pass that verification, you will be able to deposit, trade and withdraw Crypto only.
- If you submit your proof of ID AND proof of address, you will be able to deposit, trade and withdraw Crypto and FIAT.
MEX Digital does not offer our services to nationals of the USA, UAE, and OFAC Sanctioned countries.
MEX Digital does not offer our leveraged products to clients residing in Australia.
MEX Digital does not offer our services to applicants residing in the USA, UAE, Japan, and OFAC Sanctioned countries.
However, if residence country of applicant differs, they can proceed with KYC using an identity document from that country given they satisfy the above conditions.