What if my camera is not working?
You'll need a camera to complete the ID verification process.
The easiest and quickest solution will be to use another mobile device that has a camera, this can be done by scanning the QR code
If for some reason your web or mobile camera wasn't switched on automatically or it is simply not working, here is what you can do to get it going:
• Mac (iOS): Open the menu > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Camera. Select the checkbox next to an app to allow it to access your camera.
• Windows: Open the menu > Settings > Privacy > Camera, and then turn on "Let apps use my camera".
• iPhone: Open the menu > Settings > App Name > Enable the Camera.
• Android: Open the menu > Settings > Applications > Application Manager > App Name > Enable the Camera.
If you get a "No camera found/ready to use" error, please, make sure that:
1. The camera is not currently being used by another application.
2. In the browser settings, there is permission to use the camera.
3. Your Internet connection is working.
After checking the browser permission to use the camera, please reset the browser. If it still doesn't work, try to reset the device.